General Business Resources
Hello Beloved! I'm so thrilled you're here! Below please find a list of resources for participants in my Sacred Messenger course to help you get going with your sacred work in the world! I have made BOLD all the ones that I personal use in my own business. Looking forward to seeing you out in the world Sparkling SHAMELESSLY!!!
Client Relationship Management
- Ontraport - all in one CRM where you can create websites for your offerings, take payments and start building your email list, including a free service called Ontrapages that allows you to create beautiful landing pages with their in house templates. I LOVE THEM!!!
- Mailchimp - marketing automation and newsletters
- Infusionsoft - Small Business CRM, Sales & Marketing Software
Online Strengths Finder Tests
- Strengths Finder Test - this is a helpful tool to discover your strengths in working with others (mentioned in class - HIGHLY recommend taking this!!)
- Fascination Advantage Assessment & Report - The Fascination Advantage assessment is the first personality profiling tool to show you how the world sees you, rather than how you see the world. (HIGHLY Recommended!)
Business Plan Samples
- Bplans’s Gallery of Samples – Over 500 examples of business plans can be found here
Website Builder Platforms
- Wix – Free website builder with drag and drop capabilities
- WordPress.org – WordPress is free and powers over 27% of websites online
- Squarespace - Squarespace powers millions of beautiful websites across hundreds of industries for people just like you. Plus it's intuitive and easy to use!
- Stripe - one of the leading e-commerce sites that integrates with Squarespace, Ontraport and other platforms
- Etsy – reach buyers from around the world with your handmade products.
- PayPal – An easeful way to set up a merchant account so you can make payments, receive funds and more.
- Square – plug in the card reader to your iphone or smart device and you can take payments on the go!
Online Course Builder Platforms
- Teachable – You can create beautiful course websites and control all your info in one place.
- Ruzuku - Everything you need to connect with your audience, create inspiring content, and change the world.
- Udemy – Udemy is great for distribution
Social Media Tools & Resources
- Bitly – Create, track and easefuly share shortened or custom links.
- SocialRank – Find your followers on Twitter and Instagram and analyze them.
- Thunderclap – akin to an online flash mob that allows you to project out a wide net
- AddThis – A collection of buttons for sharing, following, related posts plugins and targeting tools.
- Click To Tweet – Control your own content by pre-writing posts for people to share. Integrate the click to tweet button anywhere on your site or in your mailings.
Social Media Publishing Platforms
- Hootsuite – Manage several social media profiles at once, pre-schedule posts and filter through content on different channels simultaneously
- Later – Schedule and manage your Instagram posts to send at a later time.
- TweetDeck – Organize and share your tweets
- Vimeo – High-quality hosting, sharing and streaming of videos
- Wistia – Professional video hosting with many diverse and enhanced features
- YouTube – The world’s largest video sharing website where you can upload your content.
Document Organization & Hosting
- Google Drive – Cloud storage and file backup for all your biz needs
- Hightail – Free file transfer service.
- WeTransfer – Transfer files free up to 2GB.
- 17Hats – All-in-one system for project management, clients and bookkeeping.
- Asana – Organize everything! Invite others into projects and keep track of all your projects and to-dos
- Trello – Visual project management that allows you to use boards to organize your projects in a fun way.
Online Conference Tools
- Facebook Live – Live video streaming directly from your FB page or private group.
- Free Conference Call – Free international and easy conference calling
- GoToMeeting – Online meeting software with video conferencing capabilities.
- Zoom – Inexpensive video conferencing, webinars, screen sharing and more.
- Calendly – Allows people to pick a time in your calendar that works for them and send email correspondence and reminders on your behalf.
- Doodle – Scheduling app that helps you take a consensus on best times to meet for groups
- Timebridge – Meets your scheduling needs!
- Expensify – One-click expense reports in real time.
- Genaviev Shingle - inexpensive DIY small biz legal docs
- USPTO Database - use to search trademarks
- Trademarks The Spot - inexpensive trademarking services in NYC
Unconventional Business Support
Please tell them I sent you! They are both dear sisters of mine!
- Tami Brunk - Shamanic Astrologer - One reading with her told me more about my soul's purpose than any biz coach ever could!
- Virginia Rosenberg - Intuitive Astrologer - I consult her around all the dates for my events and launches as well as planning out my biz.
Self Care & Deep Nourishment
- SCORE - free biz advice and mentoring
Books that I LOVE!
PLEASE NOTE: some of the items mentioned above are affiliate links and I will receive a small commission.